My brother Tyler and I took our sister Renee shooting in the desert for her birthday this November
It was quite an interesting experience
A bullet from one of the rifles almost went through this steel target
Targets: I didn't want to shoot at silhouettes or animals so I asked Renee what she hated more than anything....so, we shot at canned spinach and speed bumps.
Renee wasn't as afraid as I was, I needed more coaxing
Dad's old Chinese rifle from the Vietnam Era. This gun took some big bullets.
I look tougher than I really am. It took a lot for me to finally decide I wanted to shoot this military assault rifle.
Ty is good teacher and very patient
Overall, the 40 caliber hand gun felt the craziest to shoot. I think it may have been due to the kickback. I could never shoot it one handed like gangsters and cops do.
Though Renee shot it one handed......she is tough. I think I will stick to my favorite gun, the 22 rifle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your latest pics! Glad you are enjoying the desert and close family/friends so much! Miss you guys already!
Love you
Whoa! Your skills will come in handy for the Zombie Apocolypse.
I thought I was the only one in the family that didn't like spinach! Good because it's nasty. I look forward to playing with my family again. You make it look like so much fun. Now for the Hawaii pictures please......
Post a Comment