This time last year I was so miserable and depressed. Those times were the hardest I have had in a long time. I didn't even get to sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner.
In comparison to last year, this year I feel I have lots to be thankful for.....
-Graduating from OHSU
-Getting to spend lots of time with my sister Renee, my brother Ty, my sis-n-law Joy and my Na-dorable niece Gabby
-Living in a place with lots of sunshine
-The downtown Phoenix library because its free and keeps me entertained
-Reacquainting with lots of old friends
-Lani for letting my stay at her house and for being down to do anything
-Having the time to be able to explore my personal interests
-Buying myself an IPOD for my graduation present
-Spending the holidays with my family
-Getting to go to Hawaii with Renee in February
-Having a reliable car and a borrowed bike
-Living simply
-Watching a garden grow
-Learning to not be so serious....again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're on my list of things I'm grateful for. Can't wait to see you! Love you!
Wow, so glad to hear about so many POSITIVE things going on for you. Maybe around July when it's 135 degrees in Phoenix you'll come back for a visit to nice cool Portland?
Post a Comment