My Blog List

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NO Posts

I haven't posted in a long time for a couple of reasons that hopefully will be fixed soon.
-there is rarely Internet access at Lani's house
-my 12 year old digital camera is dying
and
-its too hot to ride my bike to a coffee shop or to the library (triple digits til Oct 2nd they say)
So when the weather changes and I update my camera you will hear some more from me.

Arizona so far...
-Swimming, swimming, swimming= freckles
-Private tour of the Phoenix Herpatological Society (with my brother who is a game ranger)-got to watch turtles hatch (so rad) and got hissed at by a huge (10 feet I think) alligator that was less than 2 feet away (thank you chain linked fence)
-Thrifting
-Surprise party at Peter Piper Pizza (I have been there 3 times so far)
-Tucson art show and music festival
-Swimming in Canyon Lake
-Checked out an old mining/ghost town
-First Friday art walk
-Private tour (kinda) of the Phoenix Art Museum by Lani
-Labor day BBQ, swim party and scrabble

1 comment:

woodenheart said...

so glad you're here emily!!!