My Blog List

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DEQ Luck

I was impressed with my experience getting my emissions tested at the DEQ today.
I looked at the web cam online at 11:55AM, drove to the DEQ testing station, got my car tested, paid the testing fee and registration fee, got my tags handed over to me right there and drove home. I parked my car at home at 12:18PM, 23 minutes total I couldn't believe it. That has never happened, I usually spend at least 1 1/2 hours there. I even brought my IPOD and homework. Dang, now I have a free afternoon.

1 comment:

goldlionaz said...

What?!! That is awesome, the process here sucks. My tags are always due in August, so that means melting in the car, sweating in the little booth while they run all sorts of loud tests, praying to pass, paying for it...then mailing it in and paying again. I have all this on my mind b/c I need to do it soon.

Good for you, enjoy the rest of your day!