Well not really....but for 2 weeks of the summer, it started yesterday at 5:30pm. I am so happy that this term is over and because I had no life for 10 weeks-I rewarded myself. I bought myself an IPOD. I have never had one and it wasn't cheap but I thought I rarely do nice things for myself so this was something that needed to be done. It is awesome!!
Now, I am packing for my camping trip with my dad to Utah, Wyoming and Idaho and I am extra excited because I found out that my nephew is coming with us. He will or we will all have so much fun (I hope I am not too motherly, I tend to take on that role). I am happy to finally be invited to the BOY stuff because I always thought it sounded more adventurous. My dad is bringing his guns and is going to teach me how to shoot and his fly fish rods so I can learn that too.
But...before all of this I get to see Erin graduate with her Masters in Counseling and get to wish Gina a happy 31st birthday.
It is going to be a good week, I can already tell!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have fun, em. you deserve it! i wish i could be there. give the girls a squeeze for me!
I'm excited for Justin to get to spend so much time with his Auntie Em. He's a lucky kid! You are wonderful at "mothering" my kids so don't worry about overdoing it! I'm actually thrilled that he has you to help take care of him while he's so far away from me. I'm sure you will have a wonderful week! I sure do love you.
p.s. SO glad you are enjoying your ipod - they are pretty fun and you definately deserve to treat yourself!
So sorry, your trip was canceled. Hopefully you will find a wonderful way to spend the week! Wish we could all have a mini-reunion for Uncle Dean's funeral - just wish I could be there period!
Post a Comment