My Blog List

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th..... Really????

Today is super cold outside and it has been non-stop rain/hail. I am starting to wonder if and when summer will begin. I can't believe I just turned the heater on.

Also, I slipped on the soaking back steps and fell down the stairs. My butt is bruised and my back has begun to hurt.

On the bright side....I have no homework!!

2 comments:

woodenheart said...

i can't even imagine that weather right now. although we did have about 5 minutes of intense rain on saturday. that was nice. soon enough, emily, you'll be here soaking up the arizona sun.

DancingScott said...

You wrote: "My butt is bruised and my back has begun to hurt"

Sounds like you're back playing for GNR! Hey, are you gonna make it to the championships? I hope so!!!

This weather is very depressing for Portland gardeners. This spring is the second-closest I came to giving up on gardening. But I have faith that the sun WILL come out for good.