My Blog List

Friday, June 18, 2010

Back to School Again..

I can't believe I start on Monday, I feel I am in denial. Well, I guess 2 weeks off isn't that long. Especially when the weather was so disappointing. At least I only will have 7 credits and I will graduate in August (super exciting). Even though my trip got cancelled with my dad and my nephew I still enjoyed the freedom from stress and assignments. I went camping outside of Mt Hood, read a book, put music on my IPOD, rode bikes, BBQ'd (lots, yes in the rain), Erin's graduation, caught up on film's I have wanted to see, farmers market, hiking with Erin, thrift store shopping, laid in the park (on the one sunny day), visited with old friends, went to the library, cooked lots of yummy meals and I organized my room.

Now, I get to look forward to picking up my sister Renee and my cousin Molly from the airport in the morning. Renee is bringing me Peter Piper Pizza, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Plans so far..if they are interested in them:
Etsy craft fair at Doug Fir tomorrow morning
Championship roller derby bout at the Expo center tomorrow night
Sunday Fathers Day BBQ at Kim's new country house on the river with her parents and friends
Portland site seeing
Homemade dinner at Gina's house with my best Oregon girlfriends on Monday night.

Oh yeah, I got my grades back and I was excited to learn that I still have a 4.0 for all my schooling at OHSU. A year of A's. Yeah!!

2 comments:

goldlionaz said...

congratulations smart pants, sounds like you are surrounded by good times!!

woodenheart said...

good job on the A's! and have fun with the ladies!