I hate to sound like such a complainer but...I was heartbroken this weekend when I had to work 4 long 12 hour shifts at the hospital (Friday-Monday) and my friends all went camping together. On top of that my room-mate went backpacking for 3 days and even her dog Ozzy got to go camping. I am so tired of living like this, I feel so drained I even forgot I left my car at the bus stop after I got a ride home after clinical.....Now, I am car-less with no cat food, no groceries and super late library books. Boo-hoo!!
Don't worry I will have a ride to my car later on tonight....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh no! I haven't seen you at the cafe lately, so I figured you were SWAMPED BUSY. I hope you can bear it by keeping in mind that this is the big FINAL push and on the other side is life and FUN. Think up ideas for how you will celebrate. Oh...if you're ever looking for camping/backpacking buddies, definitely keep me in mind!
4 12-hour shifts would do anyone in! I'm tired just from reading your post. Will send some love-energy your way!!!
I know I'm a broken record, but nonetheless: It felt CRIMINAL not to camp with you, Emily. We missed you big time, and I can't wait for August 27th!
I just read your post to mom and dad. We all send our love- even Noah. Aren't you glad you don't have to do this forever! Hopefully the time will fly even though it's not much fun. Love you!
Post a Comment