My Blog List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some updates

OK. So I had a great birthday "week." I will post photos as soon as I have a chance to catch up on my school work. Exciting news so far..

My nursing article was published in the newspaper. I wasn't even expecting it but I got the paper the morning of my birthday and there it was. Suppperrrrr excited!!!!

We raised $1,115.00 for the Bunny Lepowski fundraiser (for our derby friend that passed away in November), I am sending the check to her sisters tomorrow. I hope the money helps pay some unexpected costs they have had pay for. -Thanks Julie for sending me money for that, it was really sweet, totally unexpected and so much appreciated. xoxo

That is it for now.

Thanks for all the love.

2 comments:

goldlionaz said...

I heard you had the benefit on your birthday, that is so sweet and selfless. Sounds like you are up to some great stuff!! xo

Julia Holiday said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I love you! I'm proud of you for getting your article published. What's coming up for you next?