My Blog List

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Birthday/Big Lebowski Event

Fruit Tart, the Parkers made for me.

The no-flour chocolate cake was AMAZING!

Birthday Flowers!
I am 32 and its spring in Portland (early).
Lots of makeup for the The Big Lebowski Event at Laurelhurst Theater.
Skate cake, I shared my birthday with 2 other girls tonight!

The lobby filled with people dressed in robes for the event. YEA!!
Merch Table
I loved everyone hanging out in their robes for the movie (it was required) Erin forgot hers (we almost kicked her out...JK)
April
Skippy signing up for the silent auction of autographed Bunny pictures
Bunny merch-hand made coffee coozies, purses and hats. Photos too!
My sweet friend Carol that made me cookies and earrings for my birthday.
My Fave "the dude" costume!
Doc's Hello Kitty Slippers in size 12
My roomie Chris and I.
Jen and April leaving the benefit.
Such thoughtful words and gifts.... I feel so loved
Hand-made grocery backpack made by my sister Julie. LOVE it
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and RAD presents!!

4 comments:

goldlionaz said...

oh, that all looks so awesome. I see hot sauce on your bday table, of course great present! You are fabulous and very loved!! Happy 32 :)

woodenheart said...

i love this post. and i love that backpack julie made!!

Erin and Eddie said...

Great photos of the event, Emily. That was such a tremendous way to spend your 32oz-er. You have a heart of gold my friend. And I agree with Lani, that backpack is awesome. I can't wait to see your face in person soon. I have to turn in my thesis on Monday no matter what and it is your spring break. . . .yea!

DancingScott said...

What a great b'day week you had; glad to be part of it!!! Spring break, huh? Hope you're getting some well-deserved rest.