
Tree shopping
GNR awards/holiday party. Yes that huge MVP trophy on the left went to the one and only Mrs. November Pain.

Erin's "I just got my Masters Degree" moment



My dad on roller skates. How cool is that?

My niece Riley


Crappy skates are scary to skate on...especially when you are used to the good ones.


Yea dad! He was doing pretty good I have to admit....until he felt too uneasy and traded in the skates for "fruit boots."


My mom and my
niece Cali.

My
niece Ellie and nephew Justin.

My sister Julies little boy Noah. What a funny kid, I never heard a little boy talk so much but say nothing.


My sis Marcy and I.


Christmas Eve...way more fun with all the kids around.



My sis Renee and her kid. I mean dog Addy.

Angel Riley

Christmas morning.


My sister Julie.

A painting Julie did for my dad. My dad is really into horses right now and...panning for gold.
xoxo

A painting done by Marcy for my mom. Its a painting of each of her
grand kids in
their Halloween costumes, I have got some talented sisters. Ellie-Laura from Little House on the Prairie, Cali-some kind of fairy, Noah-owl, Riley-witch, Gabby-Jessie from Toy Story and Justin-as a zombie chef (even though not too
zombied out in this painting). These costumes were awesome, I saw pics. My mother and Marcy sewed each one and put them together. I am not sure who made Noah's owl costume though.

Cali

The reflection from the sun onto the disco ball was very beautiful. My mom said it only happens for few minutes each day.

My mom.
It was a great Christmas this year.....I enjoyed the time I got to spend with my family.
2 comments:
your dad on skate, that does look awesome! Great pics.
a) please post pictures of your moms sewing room
b) I totally want to make you a nursing apron, so think about colors and what kind of pockets/departments you need. :)
i love your dad! and your mom! so dang cute! great photo of the sun reflecting off the disco ball.
Post a Comment