My Blog List

Monday, January 18, 2010

After Christmas in Arizona

Mini me, my niece Gabby

Hiking in the Superstition Mountains with my brother
Desert Law

Jagged mountain. I thought this was beautiful the mountain range looked like a jagged ole tooth
Ty pulling cactus out of Harley's lip

The Arizona Trail goes from Mexico all the way through Arizona and up into Utah. I think we covered a tiny dot of the trail.

Cow or horse leg, we weren't sure.
Supplies found. Just in case we got lost.

Ty found a deer skeleton. He said they usually are killed by mountain lions who break their necks when they attack the deer. This deer carcass did not have a broken neck so who knows what happened.


The Indian ruins in Tonto National Forest


It was surreal to see these ruins still intact.


Found some pieces of pottery, I left them there.

Flight home over the Grand Canyon. Still looks big 10,000 feet high.

Friday
I was sad I missed the snow.
Murray, one of my friend Evettes twins. The other one is Emma and she is just as lovable.
View from Kim's new house. This is looking out from the back porch.
Kim and her house with a blur of Pearl.
Ozzy fancied up for the new year.
New Year's breakfast at the Kim's new place.
I got attacked by two pit bulls trying to swing on their swing.


"Lil bit" doesn't stray too far from the house.
Yummy brunch, it was a nice New Years Day.
Happy New Year
This is Axl's Kitty

2 comments:

woodenheart said...

that hike looks amazing! you're lucky had such a great guide. and kim's house is freaken awesome!

goldlionaz said...

that deer skeleton is unreal. great pictures!!