My Blog List

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter break thus far....

Lunch with Laura, Gina and Eli
Pictionary and Apples to Apples for Jana's birthday
Homemade chili
Christmas wrapping and shopping
Exploding water pipes
Homemade vegetable minestrone and dice with Laura, Bryn, James and Sam
Cookie decorating with Axl
Derby at the hangar
New hair
Listening to records
Arts and crafts fundraiser for animals
Thrift store shopping

and to come...
Comedy sketch with Dancing Scott
Kims new house on the river
GNR white elephant party
Chris Centennial house birthday
Craft night at Cherry's
Craft fair at convention center with the ladies
Christmas in California
Bindle Stiffs in Arizona

2 comments:

The Hettinger Homestead said...

I'm glad that you have a new list...this time of things you get to do. New hair statement- without pictures? I'm excited for you to be here!

Erin and Eddie said...

Emily, not to add to your to do list, but I want to see pics of your break! I miss your bloggy blog when you're too busy with fun things to write in it :) Now that you're back in school I figure you'd want a distraction, right. . .