I am not taking full time nursing courses next quarter. I have been too unhappy and not myself. Living in a virtual world is hard on the mind and body. So what if I graduate a year later.
This decision came after.....
not having time for my friends and family
not knowing what happened to the time between halloween and thanksgiving
crying for week straight
not having the time for physical activity
missing out fun activites (like the Pie party and thanksgiving dinner)
having two people I know kill themselves this month
life is too short
i want to enjoy some of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh emily. i hope you're okay. i totally support your decision and i'm SO proud of you. let's plan an adventure while you're here!
I'm happy that you will be happy again. Just in case you forgot...I love my big sis.
Ditto A Mommy, A Daddy, A Baby: A Blog - except I love my LITTLE sis!
Post a Comment