I think School is bringing out the worst in me....all I want to do is eat icecream and lay in bed. I look forward to bed time so I dont have to think.....or analyze.....What did I get myself into??
My sweet Emily, The worst in you is still better then the best in most people!!! It won't always be so rough but I can only imagine how difficult your schooling is, but know you can do it! Love you and we are really looking foward to having you at Christmas - at least you'll have a week or so without having to think about anything more then fun, food, and the people who adore you!
3 comments:
Stick with it, you'll get a break soon :) I can't wait to see you after christmas!!
I like to think: There is a light nearing. This is all temporary. BREATHER. I love you, Em, I'm sorry this is such a tough term.
My sweet Emily, The worst in you is still better then the best in most people!!! It won't always be so rough but I can only imagine how difficult your schooling is, but know you can do it! Love you and we are really looking foward to having you at Christmas - at least you'll have a week or so without having to think about anything more then fun, food, and the people who adore you!
Post a Comment