Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while I am on my computer constantly for school and the last thing I wanna do is spend my free time on my computer again. I think until I graduate I am just gonna post pictures. I don't want to type anymore than I have to. BOO!!
Except I will reply to this.....
Rules-one word answers and pass on to others
Where's your cell phone: table
Your hair: clean
Your mother: service
Your father: provider
Favorite Food: spicy
Dream last night: haunted
Favorite drink: coffee
What room are you in: main
Where were you last night: schoolwork
Something that you aren't: weak
Muffins: toast
Wish list item: amp-for my guitar
Where did you grow up: desert
What are you wearing: hoodie
Your pets: curious
Friends: special
Something you're not wearing: makeup
Favorite store: thrift
Favorite color: blue
Last time you laughed: minutes
Best friend: couple
Place you go to over and over: library
Person who emails you regularly: Kim
Favorite place to eat: PPP (peter piper pizza) I am not kidding I dream about it, and I cheated on my word allotment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good answer to something you aren't!
and I love your pictures, keep them coming.
PPP is totally worth three words. i agree, as long as you keep the photos coming, i won't complain.
I used your little game too, im starting my own blog
Post a Comment