My Blog List

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Kitten....

This is Nikki and yes he is wearing a sweater. He didn't seem to mind...that much.
I am obsessed with him, but I am allergic to him. Every time I hug or squeeze him I have to use my inhaler or blow my nose. Lame!!!! how come the cutest things come at such a price??

Nikki hid for the first couple of days, now I cant keep track of where he goes.
AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!

So Fuzzy!!
Ribbons.

I love him...
......except that he keeps dragging out my paintbrushes, eating the flower bouquets, chasing Friday, knocking books off of tables, sleeping in Friday's bed, sneaking behind the dishwasher, making me sneeze and scratching up my hands.

Oh.....the fun of kittens. xoxoxo

2 comments:

goldlionaz said...

I love how kitties wrap their tails around there feet when sitting still. so cute!!!

one of the crying said...

kill him