My Blog List

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I hate being sick

This is my third night laying in bed with a stupid cold/flu. I have only left the house to go to work. I hope I dont have the swine flu. Thank goodness for nice friends, movies and online computer games....my nose is sore.

2 comments:

DancingScott said...

Yuck! I had no idea; at the Paradox you seemed your usual cheerful self.

I don't follow the news, so I don't understand why all the fuss about this "swine flu" (I will resist making jokes, such as if you cough it comes out "oink"). Is it that much worse than a standard-issue regular flu?

Anyway...get well soon. You have a camping party to be healthy for.

Marcy said...

Sorry you've been sick - hopefully you are over it by now and feeling good! Rylie is just getting better from something but Ellie just came down with it herself, poor thing. Sick Sucks!