My Blog List

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Camping with the Parkers

A bunch of us went camping this past weekend to celebrate Eddie's birthday. It was a beautiful weekend in Oregon, one of the first ones this year. We hiked Soda Springs waterfall, sang cowboy campfire songs, laid in the grass, ate lots of food, had a talent show, shot BB guns, listened to the accordion, played UNO again and told lots of stories. I would have taken more photos but I thought my camera batteries were much newer than they were. Erin and Cheryl
Soda Springs waterfall
Erin, Gina, lil Arthur and Laura
Jeffrey played lots of music for us, he even taught me a few chords on the mandolin.


Gina almost 20 weeks pregnant. I didnt get a very good picture of her lil belly.
I loved hearing the accordion, the sound reminds me of grandpa (he used to play).
Maggie's wheelchair, she snapped her Achilles tendon playing soccer and still went camping. It was fun to try to do wheelies in her wheelchair.

Slug.....
Arthur provided constant entertainment, such a little cutie.

Happy birthday Eddie..


Yummy...campfire food.

1 comment:

woodenheart said...

how fun! happy birthday eddie!