My Blog List

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The rules are:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.

Ok Lani, I reply to your tag while I am waiting to get called into work.
1) What are some things you would like to learn how to do? Seasonal gardening, playing an instrument and how build anything....
2) What is your current obsession? camping and buying old camping supplies at thrift stores.
3) What do you see outside your window? A lady taking pictures of my neighbors yard and lots of blooming trees. Spring time....Yea!
4) If you could have any super power what would it be? Macgyver skills
5) What is your favorite color? Bright blues and I like purple all the sudden.
6) Who was the last person you hugged? One of my friends twin babies, 5 month old Emma last night.
7) Which animal would you be? A bird probably, flying looks fun.
8) What’s for dinner? Last night it was Sushi and tonight I think, homemade pizza.
9) What was the last thing you bought? a camping shovel and gardening gloves.
10) What are you listening to right now? Patsy Cline
11) What is your favourite weather? Summer evenings with a slight breeze and all the windows open.
12) What’s on your beside table? Lots of books (David Lynch on his art, Anne Rice-Lasher, Celine-Journey to the end of night, drawing pad, Tom Waits-Confessions, Kerouac-on the road(wanna read again) and Laura Palmer's Diary from Twin Peaks), alarm clock, vase of dried flowers, drawing pens and a vintage lamp.
13) Say something to the person/s who tagged you. I can't wait to see you at Bethany's wedding we should go on a day's adventure when I am down in AZ together.
14) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I agree with Lani about a little farm somewhere hidden......and...I really liked the country side in Italy.
15) What is your favorite children's book? Now, I like looking at the books on science.
16) A book you're currently reading? mentioned above in number 12
17)What would you like to have in your hands right now? some soup, I am cold.
18) What is your favorite tea flavor? chamomile at bedtime
19) What is your favorite article of clothing: black Levis
20) What would you like to get rid of? my car
21) What characteristics do you find the most attractive? sense of adventure, creative, humor
22) What did you want to become as a child? Lots of things over time....airline stewardess comes to mind. I wanted to travel!!
23) What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? Some black and white photos I took in my photography class, a couple of vintage paintings, an old mirror, family photo and picture of my roller derby team.
24) What is your plan for tomorrow? Friday, I have work at 7:30 in the morning until 3:30 after that it depends on the weather. If its sunny I would like to take some pictures of all the blooming flowers or play horse shoes in a park, if its rainy (like today) I will read or go see a movie.
25) If you were a tree which tree would you be? Any tree would do.

1 comment:

woodenheart said...

good job emily! i'm really looking forward to having you all here. i'm thinking about coming back to portland w/ laura in the uhaul. we'll see.