My Blog List

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Outsiders

Eagle Creek tends to be one of my favorite local hikes. This time was tough.....lots of black slippery ice (I fell 3 times, almost fell 17 times).......bruised knees....kinked neck.....belly aches. I.E. never eat bananas 3 miles away from the nearest bathroom. Vampire Cave
Punchbowl fallsHow to ruin a beautiful view... add lazy fisherman. This must be the Columbia River Dump.Fishing docks in the Gorge.
Ozzy smiling in the sun.
Sandy river

Fire ball.
Oh the sun, how I miss when you are gone...

GLOWing hangers flying in the park.Foggy night in the park. I like night photos especially with lots of light. I haven't really figured out how to take them yet.
Goodnight....

2 comments:

woodenheart said...

i love your pictures and i'm envious of your adventures.

Marcy said...

Great photos Emily! Glad I stopped by your blog today - made my day. love you